Looking to get a new Garmin smartwatch? In this unboxing and review, I share my experience with the new Garmin Fenix 6 after my first day of use. The Garmin Fenix 6 features Spotify internal music storage, 14 days of battery life, detail packed maps, and Garmin Coach with adaptive training plans. In this review, I also compare the Garmin Fenix 6 with my Garmin Forerunner 245 Music.
Garmin Fenix 6S on Amazon:
Garmin Fenix 6 on Amazon:
Garmin Fenix 6X on Amazon:
Useful Garmin Fenix 6 Accessories 👇
Extra Charging Cables:
Charging Port Protector:
Replacement Watch Bands:
Garmin Fenix 6 Model Comparison:
Garmin Fenix 6 Tutorials:
Garmin Fenix 6 Online Manual:
Though I have had limited experience with the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, check out my pros and cons below.
Pros of the Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire:
• Awesome design that looks sporty and high tech. Nice size that looks rugged and outdoorsy
• Large bezel that is very protective and looks great
• Very easy to read screen that is colorful.
• The buttons are easy to use when navigating the menus
• Many features that are geared towards outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, climbing, Kayaking, running, and even open water swimming
• Easy to sync with your phone via the Garmin Connect app
• Allows for text message responses (Android only)
• The ability to store 2000 songs on the watch. This means you can go for a run and not have to bring your watch to listen to music.
• Custom watch faces, apps, widgets, and data fields through the Garmin Connect IQ store
• Easy to remove and replace watch bands that are 22mm
• Garmin coach
• Sapphire lens that is nearly impossible to scratch
Cons of the Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire:
• Heavier than other Garmin watches I’ve had in the past. Weighs 80 grams
• Sapphire less has a little bit of glare
#GarminFenix6 #Fenix6 #Garmin
😀 HAPPY WITH THE VIDEO? 😀
SUBSCRIBE NOW! CLICK HERE –
SEND ME A TIP! –
Learn how to make websites:
HOW DO I DO IT?
Check out my YouTube setup here: /